Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Is In The Air

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since I posted a blog. I haven't been feeling great but at least it's starting to feel a little like Spring. As I've said before, it's one of my favorite times of the year. The only thing I'm not to thrilled with at this time is Spring cleaning. This year is especially difficult since my surgery is quite recent and I have to be very careful not to aggrivate my condition. My daughters have to do all the work and I'll just supervise. It's a big job every year, and it's been more difficult the last 2 years since I've been hurt, but it does feel good when it's all done and everything is clean and fresh. Then I can feel ready to enjoy my favorite season--Summer.

I can't wait to feel the warmth of the sun and be outside as much as possible. I like to work on my cross stitch outside and the longer, warmer days encourage me to work even more. Maybe I can finally get back to work and get enough pieces done for the sale I want to have in November.
In the meantime, I just hope to get better so I can be in shape for my favorate time of year.

Make today a pretty day!

Pretty As A Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment