Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Flowers

Hello Everyone!

As I've said before, I love all things girlie and pretty. One of my favorites is flowers. I love Spring because blooms are starting to pop up and stores are full of pretty spring flowers. Although you can find flowers all year round, there's a real need to enjoy the feeling of freshness and beauty, after a very long and dreary winter, that pretty flowers bring. I love the sense of a new beginning I get from looking at them.

I have a degree in floral arrangement after completing a course many years ago. I thought I would work in this field but it never happened. I don't regret taking this course since I loved every minute of it, and I feel that learning is never a waste, but I must say that the art of flower arranging is always evolving and I'm afraid that some of what I've learned is a bit outdated. After watching some current t.v. shows, such as Petal Pushers and the Adventures of Ambrose Price, I need quite alot of updating in my style and techniques. I still enjoy flowing arranging and would love to garden more if my back would allow it but I think I'll leave it to the professionals
(at least for now).

Make today a pretty day!

Pretty As A Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment